KANGAROO VALLEY EXPERIENCES
STAY IN OR GET OUT AND ABOUT!
Wildes Boutique Hotel is the ultimate base camp for Kangaroo Valley. You can experience the best that the hotel has to offer or access the best of the Valley’s nature-based adventure, discover its intriguing ‘explorer’ history and heritage, taste an abundance of local produce and embrace the emerging food and wine culture. If you can’t find it, we’re here to help you.
THE WILDES EXPERIENCE
STAY IN AND INDULGE!
Yes, sometimes you do not want to leave the confines of the hotel. We got you covered! There are a range of low-intensity, in-house experiences that you can engage in during your stay at Wildes Boutique Hotel to recharge and rejuvenate!
- Take a dip in the pool
- Sip on a cocktail in the courtyard
- Dine on some fine local produce
- Be a hermit in our spacious rooms!
- Watch the village go by on our veranda
THE VILLAGE EXPERIENCE
GET OUT AND EXPLORE THE VILLAGE!
Wildes Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Kangaroo Valley Village. With a rich explorer heritage, quaint feel and purveyors of local produce, leave the car in the car-park and stroll down the street.
- Village and Valley Map
- Visit the Pioneer Village Museum
- Explore the local art galleries
- Purchase and sample the exquisite local produce
- Join the locals for a beer or glass of wine
THE SPORT AND ADVENTURER EXPERIENCE
PURSUE RUGGED ACTIVITIES!
Kangaroo Valley has a lot for the adventurous with suitable activities for risk profiles across the spectrum! Activities include family-based activities and individual pursuits for the lone explorer.
- Kayaking & canoeing on the Kangaroo River
- Three Views walk with cliff-edge and gorge experiences
- Women centric experiences
- Get out for a game of golf
- Mountain bike trails
THE FOODIE EXPERIENCE
INDULGE, INDULGE, INDULGE…
Wildes Boutique Hotel is surrounded by an array of local producers that supply local and further afield markets and eateries. The local artisan produce is exceptional and of the highest quality.
- Farmers market in the village 2nd Sunday each month
- Village deli, fudge & ice creamery
- Vineyard estates & craft ales
- Farm visits